May 1, 2012

Health Struggles, Biology Lesson, Addiction

I'm fairly sure that coffee is necessary to my existance. I'm also pretty sure it's one of the 5 elements in almost all living things, right? carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen...and coffee. Okay, so coffee isn't an element and it's probably not even good for us. BUT I NEED IT. On the daily. I've decided that since caffeine dehydrates I need to hydrate simultaneously. So, every morning when I order my mocha I also order a water. The effect (affect?): I have to go pee a lot more. Le sigh. Getting healthy is hard. By the way, i'm trying to get healthy. See how great it's going?

4 comments:

  1. I like coffee too, and have decided to make it more at home, organic. Does starbucks serve organic? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they have organic, or at least it isn't certified. They do have fair trade from other countries though.

      Delete
  2. p.s. post more crafts and make some badass tutorials with lots of pictures! Show us how you make your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, you're right. I need to post some more craft stuff. Problem is, I haven't been crafting much lately. BUT I am in the middle of a scrap page. I shall try and post it soon.

      Delete