May 21, 2011

It's been too long!

Howdy folks! It has been way too long since my last post. I was really busy with finals for a while there and then I just got too wrapped up in my summer vacation. : ) A few projects are in the works right now, but i'll post more about those later. 

I gave "thank you" cards to a few people thanking them for birthday gifts and a great evening. Thought i'd post them...
This one was made for my lovely mother. She worked so hard to reserve and pay for the room, make the food, get decorations, etc. She is always so giving! I love her to pieces. 
This funky little card was made for Alyssa "so stinkin' cute" Larson. She got me an awesome sign that says "faith" and went halfsies on a super cute pair of earrings (that I happen to be wearing right now). She knows my style.
Last, but certainly not least, is Shellay's card! She was the other halfsies of the earrings purchase. Her presence alone helped make my night spectacular! It would not have been the same with out her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment