April 14, 2011

Going Digital

Just a quick post: I digitally scrapped for the first time today! Woohoo! It is so frustrating fun! I have photoshop on my computer so I thought that I might as well give it a shot. I like how it is going so far. I think that I will mostly use it as a tool for mapping out my "real" layouts. Here is a sneak peek of my unfinished first try:
If you're wondering why the picture on it looks weird, it is because I textured it. It doesn't look too weird when it is blown up. This is just a practice layout that I am working on. It isn't going to be printed or anything. So, anyone who has photoshop or editing software should try it. It's fun! Anyway, goodnight all. 

4 comments:

  1. digital scrapbooking? who knew?? and i love the pic of you, so cute and retro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i had to catch up on your blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do that? I don't know how you find the time little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stay up late and wake up early : )

    ReplyDelete