April 10, 2011

Le Weekend

This weekend was one of those unexpectedly joyous ones. I got to spend a lot of time with Ralph (which usually doesn't happen because he plays shows) and got some quality time in with friends. I also discovered a new place to shop! (uh oh) I have driven by, "The Nest" numerous times, but I have never been inside. SO, So, so, many cute things in there that I need  want! I was so inspired by everything. I tried to behave as best I could. I did buy a couple things, but one I plan on selling:
This is a super cute little basket that I just couldn't pass up. I'm sewing a liner for it (pictured, unfinished, above) which looks pretty funky at this stage in the process.

 I got some pretty fabric that is beige with little light brown roses on it and some ribbon to tie it  to the basket. I'm going to try and sell it, maybe on etsy along with other things, i'm not sure.
Aaaaand...I got this cute little thing for myself. ; ) I think it will look adorable in my scraproom. I also watched a youtube video this weekend on how to knit headbands. I will probably give that a try soon! So, that was basically my weekend. I hope everyone else had a good one!


3 comments:

  1. love! so cute! both of those things are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Like to see the basket when it's finished. I don't know how you find the time to make the stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im proud of you, if this is really all you got :) I would love to help you with the basket, sounds like a super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete