April 21, 2011

Too Many Projects

All the blogs and magazines i've been reading have my head reeling! There are so many projects I would like to try, but I haven't had any time (or money)! So, I decided to do a quick digital layout to satisfy my creative craving:
I used Amanda as my muse. Hope she doesn't get embarrassed. ; )

The projects swirling around in my mind are: my basket liner, chalkboard with vintage frame, knitted headband, new sofa cushions, and painting our end table in the living room. I have started the headband which is coming along nicely. I'll post pictures upon completion. The rest I have not yet started. I attempted to gather supplies for the chalkboard, but Michael's only had green chalkboard paint. I bought the green accidentally and it made me so mad! When ranting to Ralph about it I threatened to spray the staff in the eye with the chalkboard spray paint. : / Not one of my best moments...

Anyway, spring break is pretty much here! That should give me some time for my projects. I'll keep you updated.

p.s. I would never actually spray someone in the eye with spray paint. 

1 comment: