March 20, 2011

Done!

I am officially DONE with the tags for the tag swap I signed up for! I am very pleased with how they turned out (thanks for the help Andi!). 
The swap rules said that each tag had to be the same, but I did make some changes from one to the next. I used the same techniques, colors, and layout on each one, but I changed the color. I hope the swap host doesn't get mad at me! So, that is one project down with a million to go. Also, over the weekend, I realized that I have a problem:
What the heck am I going to do with all these things?! I need to get back into making layouts for my scrapbooks. I have been held back by a lack of printed photos. I'll have to search for some change so I can print some at CVS. Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Try printing at either shutterfly.com or costco.com they mail them to you, and theyre alot cheaper than getting them printed in the store. Costco has a tool that allows you to choose where they will crop the pic so you know exactly how your pics will turn out! And, you should really open an etsy shop! You're so talented, and thanks for turning me into an addict :)

    ReplyDelete