March 16, 2011

Funky Dream

So I have been following my cousin's blog for awhile now (kiwifreckles.com) and she has the CUTEST stuff on there from headbands to furniture...and it is has been making me so jealous! It is such a great and inspirational blog.  I saw the post of her house and had immediate inspiration for mine, but i'm broke, so it will have to wait. Anyway, after thinking about all those cute items in her posts I had a dream about a cabinet. I know, it is just plain ridiculous, but it happened. I dreamt about this beautiful cabinet that Ralph and I had in our living room.
It looked very similar to this one, but it was a little more distressed. I want one like it sooo bad now! Oh well, someday i'll properly decorate. So, any one else dream of weird things?

3 comments:

  1. I used to dream of tsunamis all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cabinet. Gary can find you one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh thanks britt!
    i love that cabinet!
    most of the stuff in my house was found in a dumpster NO JOKE! lol

    ReplyDelete