March 12, 2011

Too productive

Yesterday I was too productive so now i'm sore and tired. Therefore, today I will probably not be as productive. I had fun though and did things that I haven't in a long time! I went horseback riding! Isn't that awesome? I haven't done it in years and I realized how much I miss it. I have a love/hate relationship with horses. I love to ride and think they are beautiful, at the same time, they can be little brats. When I would ride in a group all the horses just wanted to nip each other's butts all the time. Not so nice, right?! Anyway, my experience riding this girl was awesome:
After riding I was totally pooped and had worked up quite an appetite. But, I am also trying to eat healthy. Kind of a pickle, no? So, I bought some delicious raw milk, coconut milk, and organic strawberries and made a smoothie/milkshake! It was pretty yummy, but I was lacking vanilla ice cream. That would have been much better, but less healthy. So, raw milk is highly controversial. What are your thoughts?
I MUST study today, there is no getting around it. I might start off with studying so that I can't weasel out of it later. But after that, i'm gonna get scrappy! Maybe i'll display whatever I create here tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. i love horseback riding! how fun! i have never had raw milk... but i don't know if i could get it down.. i heard its pretty thick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, horseback riding is fun! Especially bareback! Raw milk is good, not really that thick. It is a little creamier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go horseback riding!! That sounds so fun

    ReplyDelete