March 30, 2011

Sad Face

I am struggling with emotions right now. A very dear friend of mine is going on vacation for six months and is not sure if she will be moving back to the area upon return to the states. I will miss her like CRAZY and don't want her to go. She is my pole dancing, scrapping, and going out pal. If I need to chat about something bothering me, she is always there....but at the same time...she will have SUCH A BLAST! I'm very excited for her but sad for myself. :(
Here is the card that I made for her:
Inside the card in big letters it says, "Already." I found inspiration on twopeasinabucket.com. They post a sort of "how to" video tutorial every Friday. All the projects are all super cute. Anywho, i'm going to focus and the excitement I feel for Brenna instead of how much i'll miss her. Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. I know its going to be really hard for you, but I know she will be having a great experience! And, that was really sweet of you to make such a beautiful card! you really should think of selling your crafts on etsy! I know a lot of people would buy them from you! And, let me know if you need to talk! **HUGS** Hope your test goes well! AND hope you dont miss her tooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even pack your card. It is sitting out so I can look at it, it's so beautiful! I will miss you SO MUCH - I never thought I'd have much of a reason to come back here after I moved away BUT I DO! You are one of my very best friends... I need my Brit :( and don't worry our pole will stay safe until the 3 of us can reunite! You know I won't be able to stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that sucks hope she has fun, if you need to chat I'll be here!

    ReplyDelete